WHAT WE NEED:
Submit the following info to Chris Johnston at
- Title of Game
- Brief Description
- Time Slot
(* If you leave the time slot open; we are going to select the time.
* We will try to accommodate all time requests.
* We understand that you might want to change the time of your scheduled game if you find another game you really want to play scheduled for the same time; we will work with you on that issue.
* Click HERE to see past schedules for our normal gaming time periods.)
- Number of players
- Age restrictions
- Table Size
* The more COMPLETE your information is, the easier it is to work around any issues that might arise.
* The EARLIER you submit a game, the easier it is to fit your gaming requirements. For example, if we get a game request a week before the convention that requires a special table size, we might be hard pressed to arrange that space.
* We try hard to accommodate everyone, but we need to be REALISTIC: in each gaming slot/time we would like a wide VARIETY of games, not a bunch of duplicates.
This will be an Open Tournament and lists may not have more than 200 points. Rule book and current ADLG rule interpretations will be used. All judge's rulings are final. Referee will be Christopher Anders.
Send lists and questions to email@example.com.
Lists will be due by June 3, 2016. Late lists give opponent choice of terrain before initiative is rolled.
Five rounds. 2.5 hours with 1d6 minutes of random time per round. When time is called, players will finish the phase.
o Round 1 - Friday at 6:30 PM
o Round 2 - Saturday at 8 AM
o Round 3 - Saturday at 11 AM
o Round 4 - Saturday at 3 PM
o Round 5 - Sunday at 8 AM
o We will use the French 100 point scoring system.
o Qualifies for Gulf Coast Championship